There are many small things that each of us could do that will help with saving electricity. While some changes – such as installing an energy saving geyser device – will require an initial capital investment, these installations will usually pay for themselves thanks to savings on your electricity bill.
Here are the top 5 tips to saving electricity in and around your home:
- Only switch lights on when occupying a room and switch off if the room is unoccupied.
- Use energy efficient light bulbs.
- Try to maximise natural lighting in your home. You would then only have to turn lights on much later. You may do this by using light colours, mirrors and opening up windows with lightly coloured blinds and curtains.
- Dress appropriately and according to the weather because this will ensure minimal usage of air conditioners and heaters.
- Install an energy efficient geyser device that will control your geyser’s temperature.
How RSS Security Services can help you?
RSS Security Services is one of the leading security companies in South Africa. They can now also help you cut down on electricity usage by installing an energy saving geyser device at your home. This special offer presents the following benefits:
- Free installation: RSS will install this energy efficient geyser device (worth R1800) free of charge.
- Practically free armed Response from RSS: The electricity savings that you would experience after installing this geyser device would be enough to cover the expenses associated with RSS armed response services.
- Reduce electricity bill: You can expect a drop of up to 30% in your electricity bill after having this energy saving geyser device installed.
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Global warming has become a real problem in today’s society and this geyser device will help to reduce your carbon footprint because you would be using a lot less electricity.
Contact RSS Security for an energy saving geyser device in Gauteng now!