Shopping Safety Tips
- Avoid carrying a large amount of money.
- Never leave valuable possessions in a trolley.
- Don’t allow your children to go to a public toilet unaccompanied.
- Put your wallet in an inside coat or front pants pocket not a back pocket.
- Carry your bag around your neck and diagonally across your body.
- When paying cash do not take out more money than necessary.
- Hold hands with smaller children.
- Lock Shopping bags in the boot of your car if you wish to continue shopping.