General Safety Tips
- Do not attract unwarranted attention by openly displaying cash, expensive jewelery, cameras and other valuables.
- Carry your wallet, credit cards, passport and other travel documents in your inside and front pockets.
- Avoid carrying large sums of money, particularly foreign currency.
- Avoid strange, dark, poorly lit or isolated places.
- Avoid traveling or exploring on your own.
- Plan travel routes beforehand.
- Carry a certified copy of your ID.
- Go out in groups of people.
- Let people know where you are at all times.
Back to Safety Services